So, after struggling for hours on www.airasia.com and www.tigerairways.com, my Lonely Planet guide and countless other sources, I've decided on a rough itinerary:
- April 20th - Fly to Phuket, ferry to Phi Phi for volunteering with Hi Phi Phi
- April 25th - Overnight bus (14 hours! I'm crying on the outside - it better be A/C this time) to Bangkok
- April 25th - Ayutthaya! Ancient Temple city north of Bangkok
- April 26th/27th - Meeting Kayella in Bangkok and train to Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Beginning of May - Phnomh Penh
- Mid May - Sihanoukville for beaches
- 18th of May - Flight from Bangkok to Kota Kinabalu on Malaysian Borneo
- 19th of May - Mount Kinabalu National Park to trek a 4000 m high mountain. Whoa. Watch me collapse halfway and die of altitude sickness.
- 20th of May - Hopefully reach the top. Hopefully.
- 21st of May - Watch some orangutans in an orangutan sanctuary and soak in some hotsprings
- 23rd of May - Fly from Kota Kinabalu to Johor Bahru. Arrive at 23.05 and hopefully catch my plane to England/Norway that leaves at 05.25. Here's hoping.