The Adventures of Marianne

Thursday, April 14, 2005

You know it's going to be a bad day when

So, I'm on my way to my last exam ever in Singapore, late as usual, but of course I have to stop for a Coke Light at the Esso station to wake me up. As I'm leaving, happily sipping on my cold can of nectar of the gods, I smile at the Esso Employees and kee- BAM! I have officially been hit by a black BMW. Startled, bruised, humiliated (and secretly gloating at the scratch in the jackass' paint job caused my me) I go to school to endure 2 hours of International Finance. It better not get any worse...

3 Comments:

  • So did our heroic Esso employees jump the driver and beat him into a senseless pulp, using only Cornettos and curry puffs?

    By Blogger DanieĀ£, at 8:47 pm  

  • Dear Marianne,

    I love you. Come home to Brampton with me?

    -Bird

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:47 am  

  • Dear Birdseed Connoiseur,

    I had my bags packed, but then I saw you had the same proposition to Kip. Could I feel ANY less special?

    Go fuck a sparrow.

    Sincerely,
    Marianne

    By Blogger Marianne, at 2:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home