The Adventures of Marianne

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean

It’s time to head back to Canada – I’m currently on flight AC 873 to Toronto, arriving in few hours, with no idea of where I will be living this next semester. All of my furniture has been crammed into Dan’s less than spacious abode (I owe you big time, Andrew – thanks so much for the moving!), but I haven’t found anywhere to live yet, so for the next few days, I’ll be mooching couchspace from Zach in Toronto, then head to Kingston for some intense house hunting. In that time I’m hoping to relocate to the wonderful sofa of 41.1 Clergy Street. Maybe I should just become that visitor that refuses to leave for a semester. Or pitch a tent in someone’s backyard? Probably less than ideal in a climate where the deep freezer tends to be warmer than outside…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home