The Adventures of Marianne

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A series of unfortunate events

I'm typing this from the computer lab at school. After a close encounter with a glass of diet coke last night, my keyboard is being difficult. To mention a few of the quirks: My Q, A and Z key all type "QAZ", the arrow keys leave apostrophes, the B key is BG, while S is now S>/. When I press enter, a ] comes up.

Needless to say, this has left me struggling. God knows what anyone I chatted to on msn were thinking.

It seems that my computer thinks it's participating in pimp my ride, but instead of pimp, it's crappify, and instead of ride, it's my already crappy computer.

As of now, I have to have it propped up on a stapler or thick bracelet (to prevent it from overheating and shutting off, leaving me with the blue screen of death), and for some reason, the speakers have a hollow, hissing sound to them.

Today's lesson? Don't buy Toshiba!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home