The Adventures of Marianne

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Hockey Night in Canada

Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you got till it's gone?

As it turns out, I didn't even get an interview for the internship I applied for in Ottawa, which means that I am technically out of Canada starting late December. Up until now I was so sure that I wanted to leave Kingston, but the prospect of depressing unemployment, leaves me wanting to somehow stay in school, and have fun with the many great people I have gotten to know while here in Canada.

Even hockey seems to have more of an appeal! If for nothing else, the fact that Wayne Gretzky is the most stressed out person ever makes the game more exciting....

1 Comments:

  • So wait.... you are actually leaving indefinitely?!?!?

    No no... you can't do that. I won't accept it.

    If you do, you’d better come to Toronto and do something fun before you go.

    By Blogger Adam, at 3:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home