The Adventures of Marianne

Saturday, February 04, 2006

In a World Called Catastrophe

I understand that publishing caricatures of the Prophet Muhammed was disrespectful and insulting. Clearly an error in judgment was made at some point.

That said, is it really necessary to burn down the embassies of Denmark and Norway over it?

Whatever happened to forgiveness? I don't mean to underestimate the significance of religion, but come on, but what good is religion if it's used by people to spur hate?

1 Comments:

  • I KNOW! I can not even believe what I'm seeing on TV! It is out of control, to say the least. And among other things it is terrifying! Anyways, how are you? Come visit the T.dot soon! You missed out on ANSA! ;) -Katrine

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home