The Adventures of Marianne

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Other Side

Alright, so I've shamelessly hijacked Marianne's blog despite the fact that I haven't written on here for close to a year. Because I have no blog of my own, and because I've noticed Marianne posting a lot about this issue lately, I thought I'd post the above link. It will lead you to an op-ed article originally published in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette that I found interesting that gives an alternative (read: not pro-Denmark or Norway) view regarding the Muhammad caricatures.

Pittsburgh, by the way, is a very nice city, as I discovered during a recent visit. In fact, I think it'll be my hiding spot of choice once Marianne realizes I've posted this.

3 Comments:

  • BWAHAHAHAHA!!

    By Blogger Tekal, at 9:28 am  

  • Thanks for bringing some debate to the blog, though I'm sticking to my opinion. Debate = good, burning own embassies = bad.

    By the way, Dan, I hear Flagstaff's nice this time of year.

    By Blogger Marianne, at 10:29 am  

  • figured you might like this site marianne.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/dane58/sets/72057594062459073/

    By Blogger Tekal, at 9:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home