The Adventures of Marianne

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

London Real Estate - Part 2

Because of some of the dismal places I had seen during my hunt for a new home I was pleasantly surprised when I saw what was going to become our apartment. Yes, it was fairly small, but much larger than some of the other one's I'd seen, it was in a decent neighbourhood, and furnished.

There had to be a glitch.

Well, as it turns out - the furnished part was a stretch... When i saw the place two weeks ago, there was a double bed in the bedroom, a sofa and a coffee table, as well as bookshelves and dressers.
What met me in my room today was: a closet. Oh, and a mirror. Somehow I don't think mirrors are very comfortable as beds.

My horoscope didn't tell me an excursion to IKEA was going to be in order today.

1 Comments:

  • Morn du. Synes kanskje snart det er på tide med en liten oppdatering av bloggen din.

    By Blogger Aleks, at 5:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home