The Adventures of Marianne

Saturday, November 27, 2004

The Art of Procrastination

After having gone onto this site countless times in the last few days, I have come to the conclusion that I am procrastinating procrastination. Even my procrastination has reached new heights of pointlessness.

So, in the eye of documentation, I've decided to include a list of most memorable moments in high school. Entirely for my own sake (it's not like anyone actually reads this blog anyways, that would involve me giving out the address, I suppose). Since I always intended to, but never actually ended up keeping a diary, I will try to record at least parts in retrospect.

This, of course is something "I'll get around to soon" - procrastinating my procrastination of procrastination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home