The Adventures of Marianne

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Board Games and Strip Clubs and Pizza, oh my

Last night started out innocently enough.

I invited some guys over for a fun night of pizza, beer and Jeopardy!.* This quickly turned into a cutthroat game of Trivial Pursuit and more beer. Well, one thing led to another, and before I knew it I was sitting between 4 of my friends at the Plaza Hotel, Kingston - also known as the sketchiest strip club in the nation, surrounded by boobs, retired strippers and bearded old men that give the term "ogle" new meaning.

How did this happen, you ask? Well, I'm not entirely sure. But I have to admit - although I could have done without the bird's eye of a stripper's privates, last night was a lot of fun.


*OK, so I am a geek. But don't knock drinking + trivia gameshows until you try it.

1 Comments:

  • I love the progression Jeopardy -> Trivial Pursuit -> strippers.

    All strip clubs can simultaneously be considered the "sketchiest in the nation". Some weird quirk in the laws of the universe.

    By Blogger Tom, at 2:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home