The Adventures of Marianne

Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night

After a long day of copious amounts of food, drink and presents, I lie in bed content and jetlagged (10.07 pm according to my Canadian set computer clock - reality lies 6 hours ahead of that).

Since last time I've decided:
  • It feels REALLY good to be done exams
  • Flying is very, very overrated
  • So are airports
  • as are luggage weight limits and being forced to repack in the middle of hordes of crabby Christmas travellers at Pearson airport
  • It wouldn't hurt if air hostesses were just a little friendlier. and by friendlier I mean not snarl ifyou ask for another drink.
  • Christmas food, Diet Coke and possession of a dishwasher make me a happy camper
  • The idea of seeing a certain someone again after 2 months makes me infinitely giddy and nervous at the same time

It's now only 10 days until Singapore, which seems entirely unreal, but I'm incredibly excited to go, although I wish I had at least another week or two to spend time with people here in good old Norwegen. I have naturally not started to unpack my ridiculous amount of stuff - I'll save that for another day.

Peace, love and artery-clogging Christmas cuisine to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home